- If you choose to withdraw your child within one week (7 days) of the start date/session they are enrolled in we do not offer a refund.
- If you choose to withdraw your child within 21 days of the start date/session they are enrolled in we offer:
- The option to transfer your child to an alternative session or:
- A full refund less a 25% processing fee.
- If you chose to withdraw your child greater than a month (30 days) prior to the start date/session they are enrolled in we are able to offer a full refund.
- A full refund will be made for a specified session in the event that the WVRD cancels said session
Please let us know as soon as possible in the event that you need to cancel for medical reasons so that we can plan accordingly.
Full refunds can also be arranged in the event of a medical emergency with a written note from a physician.
Drop In / 10 Day Pass
- We need at least 24 hour notice if you are going to change the date.
- If you choose to cancel in less than 24 hours that will be considered a “lost” day and you will not be refunded for the value of that day.
- All campers must attend a regular day of camp before attending a field trip with us.
- Field trip fees are included with the weekly rate and are an additional fee for drop-in style campers.
- Before care runs from 8-9am prior to a camp day.
- 24 hour advanced registration required.
- Please do not drop off your campers earlier than 8am.
Late Pick Up
- Ex: If parent picks child up at 4:14pm they will be charged $5.
- By registering for a class, activity or event, you give us permission to take and publish photos of your camper’s participation, along with first name photo identification. Pictures may be used in brochures, flyers, website and social media channels for the Town of Waterville Valley.